Essential spreadsheet for designing steel beams in accordance with European Standard, now in force throughout Europe. The spreadsheet, due to its form, easy input and clear output reduces time required for designing steel members. It includes lateral torsional buckling check therefore is a comprehensive and an important tool for structural engineers.
The spreadsheet has a large database of British and European steel sections.
This spreadsheet was specially developed for Windows and Mac users.
- A clear and easy to read output (all on a single page);
- Quick summary of utilization factors;
- Change steel grade: S235, S275; S355; S450;
- Supported European steel sections: HD, HE, HL, IPE, IPN, UPE, UPN;
- Supported British steel sections: UC, UB, PFC;
- Design for Lateral Torsional Buckling (LTB) based on effective length;
- Loading options: UDL, 2x Partial UDL, 2x Point Load;
- 'Live' Loading diagram;
- Change between deflection for Dead Load + Imposed Load or Imposed Load only;
- Changeable safety factors;
- Compatible with older versions of Excel, like Excel 2000;
- Design is in accordance with Eurocode 3 (EN 1993-1-1:2005);
- UK National Annex used.
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.