• One click computation and analysis for all load cases and models.
• Analysis of the beam foundation using both/either models.
• Multiple load cases could be considered.
• Graphical representation of the Plan and Elevation View of the beam foundation.
• Graphical representation of loading diagrams for each load case.
• Data can be input in either SI units or ‘Commonly used American units’ (Kips for force and foot for length).
• Export results to Microsoft Word & Excel
• The loading may consist of several concentrated loads & moments
• Multiple uniformly distributed loads can be specified.
• Self-weight may be included if required.
• Different depths and breadths could be given for the beam. RCC inverted T beam sections and RSJ s could be considered by prescribing EI values directly.
• Vertical displacements, rotations, vertical spring & rotational spring could be prescribed if required
• Supports both Windows and macOS
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.