Powerful Finite Element Analysis software for Structural Engineering of Steel construction of Frame and Truss Design. Compact and easy to use FEA analysis, with a user-friendly Windows interface to make your life easy.Engineering calculator with large library of commonly used sections included (US AISC, UK British Steel, DIN, Eurocode, Australia and New Zealand, China GB, Russia GOST, India BIS and Timber). On request, this list can be easily expanded or amended to fit your needs.
Nonlinear or 2nd order Calculation that takes into account the deformed structure and incrementally calculates the total effect on the structure.
Analysis of Structural Systems with Structural Steel Design that includes: Plastic Design, Elastic Design, Eurocode and AISC-ASD89 to improve and optimize the members of the structure. Analysis3D validates the strength of each member and proposes the minimal Cross Section for the loads applied.
Each cross-section is tested for:
• Plastic Tension or Compression
• Bending moment (major and minor axis)
• Plastic Shear resistance
• Torsion (Saint Venant and Warping torsion)
• Reduced plastic shear resistance for the case of combined Torsion and Shear.
• Reduced moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Shear
• Reduced plastic moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Axial force or bi-axial bending
• Compression buckling
• Lateral Torsional buckling
• Combined bending and axial compression (Chen and Atsuta)
• Maximum deflection
|Category||Structural design , Structural optimization , Structural Analysis , General Finite Element Programs , Nonlinear analysis , Moment distribution , Steel structures , Structural systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2008, Win95/98, WinNT, Win2000, WinXP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Win8.1, Win3x|
|Current Version||v 2.08|
|Release Date||2021-06-02 00:00:00|
|Developer Email||[email protected]|