The ultimate stability analysis software for structural engineers. The STABLAB software provides several possibilities to the analysis and evaluation of the stability and buckling modes of a structural model.
Have you ever experienced
- doubts about the realistic global behavior of your structure?
- troubles when defining the accurate effective length factors or unbraced lengths for members?
- cases when the global stability of the complete structural model should be evaluated?
- lack of solution methods for calculating the forces in the bracing system?
- troubles in design of members having torsional type buckling modes (lateral-torsional buckling, flexural-torsional buckling etc.)?
- lack of methods or tools to analyze the effect of eccentricities in connections, supports or loads producing typically unusual buckling modes?