TheStructuralEngineer.info is part of an interconnected network of Centers with the Mission to be a catalyst for innovation & excellence in practice, research and education of the construction industry. We achieve our Mission by creating unique resources, applications & communication tools, and by promoting cutting edge information that impacts the industry and its image on a global and local scale.
How we began:
Our Network of Centers was founded in 2000 by Dr. Dimitrios Zekkos, P.E., as part of an initiative to provide useful resources to engineers, students and Professors engaged in the Civil, Environmental and Construction Industry, by taking advantage of Information Technology.
Where we are today:
Today TheStructuralEngineer.info has grown to be one of the most popular structural engineering websites with thousands of monthly visitors and members. It is managed by a team of structural engineers, structural engineering data miners, information technology professionals, and marketing specialists, working together to provide professionals and academia in the construction industry with relevant information and communication services.
We can help you:
- Stay up-to-date with the advancements in your profession and gain easy access to scientific information and resources in your field
- Improve the image and strengthen the reputation of your company. and promote its products
- Expand your professional network locally and globally
- Find exciting careers in the CEE industry and hire talented professionals
Through online databases, news distribution services and professional networking tools, the Center addresses the needs of structural engineering professionals and related companies and organizations on a global scale.
Our network of CEE websites:
- TheCivilEngineer.org | Civil Engineering International Information Center
- TheStructuralEngineer.info | The International Information Center for Structural Engineers and related fields
- Geoengineer.org | The International Information Center for Geotechnical Engineers and related fields
- GeoWorld | Online Professional Networking Tool for for Geotechnical Engineers and related fields
- CEECareers.com | The Job Portal for the Civil, Environmental and Construction Industry
Do you have a question or want to know more about TheCivilEngineer.org? Browse our Contact us Page!