RE Shoring Wall is state-of-the-art software for designing shoring systems using current industry standards and methods. Shoring Design, Lagging Design, and Lateral Soil Pressure Analysis tools are combined into one powerful, user-friendly application.
Design supported and cantilevered systems that are subject to lateral loads and develop their resistance through Passive Earth Pressure. Validate your design by performing a code compliance check against the selected construction code.
- Non-Gravity Retaining Wall Systems:
- Discrete Element walls: Soldier Pile, Drilled Shafts, etc.
- Continuous Element walls: Sheet Pile, Slurry, Tangent Pile, Secant Pile, Soil Cutter Mix, etc.
- Shaft Foundations:
- Highway Signage
- Flagpole Foundations
Shoring Design Key Features:
- LRFD Oriented: Supports both LRFD and ASD design methods
- Finite Element Method (FEM) Analysis of Wall Elements
- Designs Supported and Unsupported Walls
- Choice of Embedment Calculation Methods: Fixed Earth and Free Earth
- Unlimited Number of Supports
- Model Supports as External (Tieback or Deadman) or Internal (Strut or Raker)
- Supports can be modeled as Rigid Supports or as Spring Supports
- Each Support has its own properties to enable modeling different types of supports on the same wall
- Optional Code Compliance Check includes multiple versions of AASHTO and AISC code standards
- Database of AISC Wide Flange and many Sheet Pile shapes to choose from
- Calculates the Axial Capacity of the Wall System
- Allows for Applying Axial Loads
- Dynamic Graphic displays key wall parameters, section properties, supports and pressure data entered
- Results Summary
- Graphs: Loading, Shear, Moment, and Deflection
- Comprehensive Wall Report (shoring report)
- Comprehensive Code Check Report