PRO_Sap is a professional structural analysis program, offering multiple levels of functionality. With PRO_Sap, structural engineering can:
- Design reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, reinforced masonry, timber, XLAM, semi-prefabricated beams, large lightly reinforced walls, FRP reinforcements for masonry and reinforced concrete structures, steel and concrete reinforcement for existing concrete structures.
- Check existing buildings, insulators, soil-structure interaction, fire resistance
- Apply Italian regulations, Eurocodes
- Manage elasto-plastic elements, geometric non-linearity, equilibrium stability, construction phases, pushover analysis, dampers. DRAWS reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures.
- Generate calculation report, geotechnical report, maintenance plans. DETAILS floors, stairs, roofs, elevator cores, masonry hoops
PRO_Sap is available in the following versions:
- PROFESSIONAL: allows the calculation of structures with no limit of nodes and geometry.
- LT version: limited to 500 nodes; the features are the same as the PROFESSIONAL version with only the limit of nodes.
- ENTRY version: free up to 150 nodes; it can be used for professional purposes and allows report and drawing generation (this version does not allow the non-linear analysis).
- e-TIME version: Free on Saturday and Sunday and from 20 to 8 every day (GMT+1.00); it can be used for professional purposes and allows all PRO_SAP modules, drawings and calculation reports generation.
The Base Module of PRO_SAP allows modelling and static analysis of trusses, beams, pillars, membrane, walls, shells, solid elements, slabs, beams, footings, pilings, insulators, damping systems. Linear seismic analyses can be performed, with the option to generate calculation reports and maintenance plans.
Additionally to the basic module, PRO_SAP can be enhanced with 10 optional modules for maximum customization.
Check the available modules and learn more on PRO_SAP here
or have a look at the software's pricelist by clicking here!