The Indicator mounts between the Kelly bar adapter and drive tool or locking dog assembly. The LCD display is easy to read in full daylight and gives the operator a direct readout of installation torque at all times.
- No Shear pins to replace
- Operational temperature range: -30° to 80°C (-22° to 175° F)
- Accuracy: ±500ft-lb at any reading.
- Torque is measured using strain gauges
- Powered by a standard 9V battery
- Base unit with wireless display
- Torque is displayed on Base Unit and on Wireless Display
- Multiple Wireless Display units can be linked to Base Unit
- Solid one-piece spool design to withstand bending loads. Top and bottom flange, each provides six holes tapped 1/2″- 13 on a 5-1/4″ bolt circle and twelve holes tapped 5/8″- 11 on a 7-5/8″ bolt circle.
- Data Logger
- Torque displayed on Data Logger
- Torque and GPS data recorded and saved on Data Logger
- Data downloadable from Data Logger to computer spreadsheet
Read more about the Wireless Torque Indicator here.